10/29/08

Timely Potatoes of Life


Yay for having time! And yay for Scott inspiring me. I kept putting off writing any posts because I was feeling overwhelmed with all I needed to write. Then Scott told me the most inspirational thing I have heard all week. He said, "Like Bishop's tell people when they are behind on tithing, 'Just start with today.' So that is what I am going to do...
 Today as Scott made dinner...(which actually has a fun story with it...more on that later)...I set up our picture clock :) Yay for decorations!



As you can see it is full of our wedding pictures. Such a fun decoration I think. This is an idea that I got while I was living in Las Vegas with my Aunt Mary and Uncle Lon a few years ago and I used it in past apartments with special roommates. I was so excited to use it again, in my own house! Horray!

This afternoon Kristen called and came over with Isaac and Zoie to visit me while Scott was at work. Zoie got to play with my Puppies in my Pocket pets that I found finally a few days ago while unpacking. Isaac got to stare at us and smile and suck on his pacifier :) He is getting so big! He scratched his face a little, thus the restraining devices (a.k.a-socks) on his hands, which you actually can't see in this picture, but you can imagine what i looks like. :)



Scott and I have been having a lot of fun cooking now that he is healthy again and can shallow food like a big boy again. Yesterday I made us our first creation as a married couple :) My very own chicken enchiladas. They were soooo super tasty!

So, the coolest picture of them all is not being nice for some reason. It won't let me load it :( It is a picture of Scott with the tasty dinner he made us today. Story time! While I was in classes today I was thinking about what I could make for dinner tonight (I was thinking about it during a preparation time, not during a lesson, no worries, I was still learning :) ). I decided that I would make Scott's tasty hashbrown like potatoes, since we haven't had it in so long and it just sounded really good. So I made up my mind, that was what I was going to make. So then I go to pick up Scott from work and he says he wants to make his tasty potatoes for dinner! What are the odds! He had been thinking about potatoes all day, just as I had been. We were sooo made for each other! :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Cassott postings! and BTW, I love your picture clock. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the clock turned out so cute as did the enchiladas...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you are loving to decorate your new home. It is so much fun isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. your clock is amazing!! I'm going to have to come see it so you can tell me how to make one for myself!!

    ReplyDelete

background