So, as the title suggestes, I FIGURED IT OUT! I had the hardest time deciding what I wanted to make for dinner yesterday because I made it so late. I wanted something filling and fast. All the things I could think of call for lots of time and attention. So from now on I will use the lovely crockpot of life. Our little crockpot deserves a name...he will save lives. (mainly Scott's)
11/18/08
!tuo ti derugif I
So I have been doing such a good job being a little wife...up until yesterday. What makes this so depressing is that yesterday was our one month anniversary (which Scott pointed out to me after church Sunday! Good job Scott! Way to set a high standard for yourself ;) ) So my day went along very slowly and I got home with enough time to clean and cook dinner before Scott got home at 7pm. Problem is, I got so caught up in the cleaning that I lost track of time :( as I was finishing up the last of it, my amazing husband (whom I had not seen all day) walked in the door. He was good enough to notice the nice smell of cleaning supplies and was very patient with my not having dinner ready. This was the first time since we had gotten married that I had not got dinner on the table within 5 minutes of him being home. BUT, we did survive. I was able to pull together a chicken nacho kind of thing-a-ma-gig. It was so nice to be with Scott and have a clean house. I am so lucky to have such a great man in my life. Horray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cassie, my dear! We need to talk! First, I have to express my congrats on getting dinner on the table every night. Secondly I have to congratulate you on having a clean house. Thirdly, I will be forwarding you some recipes that take less than 15 minutes to prepare, so if you get stuck in a bind and your crockpot of life doesn't save you, you'll have a back up! :) Lots of love...B
ReplyDeleteyay! I am soo excited!!!! Thanks Brooke!
ReplyDelete