1/18/09

?eman a ni stahw

During our honeymoon and thanksgiving break Scott and I (with the help of Alex and Ben, thanks guys!) came up with some awesome names for our future children. We are pretty excited about them. Be sure to pay close attention... (and no, I am not pregnant. We are just looking excitedly to the future! :) )
-Violet. She will go by Vi. Vi Kinghorn (put the words together...here, I will help you on this one but you are on your own the rest of the way. Vi Kinghorn=Viking Horn)
-Haun Kinghorn
-Cree Peestaul Kinghorn
-Kauw Meel Kinghorn

So today for some reason this was playing through my head and I came up with another one:
-Mark Avery Kinghorn

Go ahead, join in the fun. What are some names you can think up????

2 comments:

  1. Very Creative. I would expect nothing less from you the creative genious :) We bought one of those tables too! I use if for sewing, crafting, when people come over and we need more table space. They come in more handy in years to come then a regular desk would. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only get some of them...but maybe its because my brain is fried!

    ReplyDelete

background