Last week I asked Scott to put my camera away. A few minutes later Scott comes back with these babies...
What in the world?! Can you guess what either of these pictures are?
haha, I just love my Scott. He makes me laugh.
So this week my friend and I went to Idaho Falls to see the Titanic museum. It was pretty fun and interesting. It was worth it, especially for my friend! She loves stuff like this and loves reading about things like the Titanic. It was a nice break from the regular.
That same night Scott and I made our way over to Emily's. We had corn-beef and cabbage in celebration of St. Patty's. :) Emily made a very tasty soup.
and Scott made us a tasty cake. The frosting did not like the cake though and kind of ripped it apart. It was all the frostings fault, no need to accuse Emily...:)
This past week one of my friends made an easter wreath. I kind of copied her idea, adding my own bits and pieces...and made a big mess :) it was so much fun!
It turned out...very YELLOW :) horray! :)
On Friday we met up with Emily and Josh at Craigo's for dinner, an early birthday celebration for me. :) Craigo's had sent me a gift certificate so we used it and got some tasty food.
These are all the different plates of pizza Scott ate. Each picture IS a new plate.
Isn't it just amazing?! That guy can EAT!
thanks Josh and Emily for joining us! It was great fun :) We LOVE having family here to come play with us and pretend to like us every once and awhile ;)
I was done eating way before Scott and even then I felt so sick the rest of the night :s
Even after Scott made himself look preganat by eating so much food...he still didn't feel sick. haha.
The weather was so nice that Scott got to go biking with Dan yesterday. They didn't ride much but Scott still was able to injure himself. He got his knee pretty good (the picture is to come, I'm to lazy to upload it right now, plus you have plenty of pictures for this week right?) and, as he found out today while sitting for 3 hours in church, he also hit is tailbone pretty hard. He did not kill himself though :)
horray for happy weeks of random fun :)
We seriously need to work on getting some pictures of me and josh that are a little more attractive...i kind of look like a giraffe...the picture of you two is fabulous though!!
ReplyDeleteCute photos, of EVERYONE. It sounds like you guys have a great life! I'm so glad that Scott made it back in one piece from biking. The St. Patty's day dinner looked great and the pizza from Craigo's looked delish. mmmm, pizza!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you guys are having a fun time. I just wanted to let you know that I am having a Scentsy Party on Wednesday the 25th at my house at 7. If you bring someone that I didn't invite you will get entered for a free drawing. I know it is late but I hope that you can come. I know that Starr is coming and I don't know if you have seen her in a while. It will be fun, and I really hope that you can make it! Call me if you need directions. I really want you to come!
ReplyDeleteScott's photography skills astound me! Do you guys have any idea what it was he got pictures of??? P.S. the Titanic exhibit sounds awesome...how long will it be up there?
ReplyDeleteI totally know what the pictures are (or so I think)! The bottom one is a picture is a scoop full of laundry soap, which led me to believe the top picture is of the washing machine basin. Am I right?!
ReplyDelete