We had a week full of work for both of us and school for Scott. He got feeling well enough to go to classes and got caught up before finals (which are this week). I pretty much just worked. I did get a day off on Friday and ran some errands and went to a baby shower for my friend Aly. It was fun to see her and play the baby shower games. For the weekend Scott and I were able to watch all the sessions of conference here in Rexburg. As much as we would have liked to go to Salt Lake and see some family, we did enjoy having a somewhat relaxing weekend without rushing here and there. We also made my birthday ice cream (homemade vanilla custard) and it was delicious. Scott keeps saying how great it turned out, even after being frozen. He was pretty proud of us.
So now we have some things to look forward to this week:
*Scott getting done with two more classes
*getting Cassie's bike (hopefully, cross your fingers!)
*getting a real table and chairs!
*Going to Vernal
*Roasting s'mores and wieners
*eating Cadbury cream eggs
*seeing Mayson (our adorable nephew)...and everybody else
and last but not least...
*coming home to Emily and Dan :) (they will be staying with us from the 10th to around the 20th)
Yay for family!
Feliz aniversario!!! :) Que saudades de Obelisco mesmo! Maybe next conference we can scrapbook together. That would be so much fun! By then I will be living in a really tiny apartment. I'm glad that everything is going well! Boa Sorte com seus finals! Eu amo voce!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, fun. I've been trying to get my family to leave Vernal and come visit us here for Easter weekend. They might just do it. Too bad that we won't be out there the same weekend as you. It seems to always work out that way, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteHey cassie! Glad to see you are doing so well! :) Hope you have a great Easter! :) by the way... we live right by your parents house now, in that new subdivision across the street! I love being in MY old ward lol!
ReplyDelete