(my fish face was best)
This week is already almost half way over and I'm just getting started...I have so much homework to catch up on so words will come later :)
Enjoy all the lots of tonz of pictures! :)
(captions courtesy of scott)
breakfast the first day
some of my family phone call pics... there were more like a great shot of dan's feet, and cassie's ear, but I guess they aren't here for me to caption.
so it all started when we went on a stationary road trip. First Cassie took a funny picture of my face, then I took one of her, and so EVERYONE got to make funny faces. And then fish faces. And then I tried to touch my nose with my tongue.
Ah, dinner at cafe rio. It was good. All the guys got a burrito, all the girls got a salad, and I finished off everyones leftovers. Dan helped some with Sarah's I guess, but it was pretty much me (hence all the platers.)
Some pictures as we drove into the strip.
Fremont Ave. I think I may have enjoyed it more than everyone else, and it wasn't that great in my opinion. Umm, it was exciting because a drunk guy fell over a police barricade, and as he fell onto me his butt crack rubbed down my leg. For serious. You should all be glad there isn't a picture of that. Oh, I was wearing shorts. I like soap.
Pretty flower stuff from inside the bellagio.
In my defense, that was the third group pic in a row, I figured the first two were good...
A frog made of flowers. Yep.
The fountains/music thing. It was romantic, and would have been even more so if there hadn't been hundreds of other people. That's Sarah and Larin getting cozy in the background.
Moving floors are fun. It turns out that the railing moved slower than the floor, as demonstrated by Dan.
Another picture of Vegas. I mean, we were in France too! didn't you all know?
A cockroach. Instead of admiring it's remarkable resilience, we killed it and took it's picture.
We made an amazing mess of potatoes, onions, mushrooms, sausage, and eggs. We also had fresh tomatoes on top. It was sooooo good. We all helped make it and it was fun.
Speed scrabble.
In a pickle.
These cards tell a story. There was danger in the soul of a cat. It ended up in lunch eaten by a movie star. Someone stuffed the movie star in a sofa, which ended up in a whale. The whale, contents included, ended up in stuffing, in a trunk. My advice is don't eat the stuffing.
Turtle cream pie. Each piece contained more than 50% of our daily saturated fat.
We tried licking our elbows. I was worse at that than at licking my nose.
We went to Larin's house to watch a movie, and Cassie and I rode on the love sack in the back of his truck. Heh, and we got followed by a cop for a while and Larin's drivers license wasn't with him...
I was trying to blind Sarah and Emily, but they closed their eyes.
Breakfast on Monday.
Lunch on Monday was obviously in and out. It was good.
Larin and Sarah are weak, half a burger each.
So... I ate their fries. Stay tuned for awesome videos, including me doing ketchup shots.
Looks like fun! You guys are so good with the ugly faces, I will use this blog for inspiration for the next time I have to make a face.
ReplyDelete"I like soap" hahahaha...I didn't find it very pleasant to see his hairy butt and was glad it ended up on you not me!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite in a pickle story was the one about a nun in love in the closet also involving the news and a scandal!