5/22/09

.P.I.R

The birds are dead (quiet rejoicing...). Our land lord tried to get them out of the bathroom vent last week to no avail so he ended up putting the vent back on and duct taping the hole shut. Scott and I weren't sure if he had gotten the birds out. We decided that we would find out if we end up having a weird stentch coming from the bathroom vent...which does now exist. I am interested to see how bad it gets once we come back from our break. Today I was outside with my friend swinging on the porch swing when the baby birds mother came over to the bathroom vent. She landed on the grass and looked up at the vent and then over at us and up at the vent and over at us. My friend was sure getting a kick out of me as I kept telling the bird not to look at me and that it wasn't my fault that her babies are dead, I'm not the one that had the bright idea of putting a NEST in a BATHROOM VENT! Anyways, the birds are dead and we are going to Vegas! Not to rejoice, but to have a fun break :) We are going with Dan and Emily to see Sarah and her special friend :) Yay for happy times of life! Scott has never been to Vegas, Dan served his mission in Vegas, I lived in Vegas for a total of 8 months (not in a row) and Emily has been to visit Sarah before. We are bound to have some super exciting times, come back for more detials Tuesday! :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you guys have a super fun and super safe trip to sin city! I'm sure a great time will be had by all! Sorry for the stench though, we had something die in a wall at work once...awful, seriously nasty! Good luck with that! Looking forward to pics of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the mother bird knew it was you! Make sure you watch your back because you never know when she will decide to get revenge on you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! (evilly)

    ReplyDelete

background