I realized today that I am a little off on the pictures lately. The first three pictures are the week before we left for Vegas and the others are this past week.
Scott and I decided to start getting up Saturday morning to go on a bike ride together. We go to the skate park so that way we are the first one's there. Scott did some tricks to impress and woo his wife :) it was pretty impressive, as you can see.
We were going to go yesterday for him to show me his 'turning a 180' skills but it was raining so we opted out. We have been having dinner with our good friends, the Frongner's. They made TASTY ribs for us along with a bean casserole and we brought Scott's hash-browns and a tasty carrot cake. We have so much fun doing these dinners and it is so nice to have time with friends during a busy week.
Last week we got to take a break from our car stress and go with Emily and her friends to I-hop for Emily's birthday. Good times, good times. It was so fun being in the midst of single people again and laugh at them and with them. Emily's friends are a hoot! Since it was her birthday she got some tasty ice cream.
Scott and Dan went biking with another guy that same day in the morning. Scott came home with a friend on his sock, it was a tick and he wasn't sure how it ended up where it was but it died there so no worries.
They had a lot of fun and Scott had one almost major wreck but that was pretty much all. It was kind of wet where they were so his legs and bike ended up pretty dirty, cool 'tan line' huh?
So yeah, now you have an update with pictures. We had a situation with Betsy the car, as mentioned above, and she is now safely back to us and we have learned a LOT during our time away from her. She got her transmission rebuilt and is running fine. She does need some other almost major things fixed but we can deal with those little by little in the next 6 months. By the time we get her taken care of she should be good to go for a couple of years if we are nice to her :) Life is good. Wear clean socks. Enjoy the ride. Don't fall off. Eat your food. and laugh, cuz it's good for you.
You're good at making your life sound interesting and engaging. I sometimes don't blog because I'm like, "Oo, I actually did the dishes today. Isn't THAT a great accomplishment!?" And I don't want everyone to think I'm lame... But you never sound lame at all. You make your life sound awesome!
ReplyDelete