Scott and I went on a bike ride a few weeks ago in the EARLY, FREEEEEEZING morning. We survived and enjoyed it...at least we both enjoyed the end of it. The beginning was a little rough. Uphill and real cold. Scott was fine and I did survive, even though I didn't think I was going to live through it.
For Scott's birthday a few weeks ago we had some chicken lasagna with family...
some carrot cake with friends and family...
and some homemade mango and orange ice cream too!
We also got some free burgers from TGI-Friday...well, one free burger. I don't want to go there though...(it was my fault, not the restaurants)
We got to go to Las Vegas for Sarah and Larin's wedding. We were blessed with some awesome help and were able to rent a car so as to not kill our poor little car again.
It was so nice to be there with the happy couple and family.
At the reception I got to help with the treat platters. It was so fun using my catering abilities :)
It was a fun weekend with over 20 hours of driving and 1500 miles...
We loved the gadgets in the car...it told us what the temperature outside was...
and my favorite part was there were two separate controls for the AC. This was so awesome because otherwise I would have come back an icicle.
Life is good. I'm going to go do the homework I've been putting off now...
Wow! You've been busy! P.S. Happy Be-lated Birthday Scott!
ReplyDeleteYay for updates! :) Looks like the drive was as fun as I imagined. Sorry! If you're ever in the mood for another fun drive, c'mon down. We'd love to have you! It's only like 18 hours... :)
ReplyDeleteWhoa...who is that hott chick sleeping in the back of the car?! Lol...props on the bike ride Cassie!!
ReplyDelete