10/18/09

raey elohw eno

This year has passed by so quickly!
We really enjoyed our anniversary getaway, we went to Downata Hot Springs (near Downey, Idaho) and stayed in a little cabin. It was so perfect!




Isn't it amazing that all that fit in this little cabin? We were pretty amazed! When we got to the outside we were both a little nervous at how small it was but it was so nice inside!

On our way back to Rexburg we stopped at Red Robin for some tastyness of life. They were having a great deal so we planned on taking advantage of that (yeah, we are penny pinchers. Get over it Timmy! ;) ). Scott had a shroom burger and I had a blu cheese burger. We both got bottomless fries yet again...
and this tasty treat. It was a great weekend, a wonderful way to celebrate this amazing year that we have been blessed with :)

5 comments:

  1. I am amazed as well...about everything fitting in the cabin and those amazing looking burgers!! I'm glad you guys got away for a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It just gets better year after year! :) The cabin looked really fun, really small, but really fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Cassie!! Hope you guys had a great time! It was so great to see you the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been married A YEAR!? Wow. Good job getting through the first one. I find that I always like my husband more and more as we go along. Marriage is wonderful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics Cassie! Happy one year anniversary! It looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete

background