11/7/09

ereht olleh


It's been awhile...
since we've been gone:
*Cassie has been surviving classes
*She also has been offered a job at the preschool...twice...and can't accept it until she graduates in Dec. 2010...if it's still available
*Scott got guitar hero world tour
*he also transfered to the night shift and works from 5-10 p.m.
*he signed up for an awesome semester of classes next winter. Cassie is jealous, he will be done everyday at 11:15!
*Cassie will be taking classes. It will be her last semester before doing her student teaching this winter semester
*She is also going to walk at graduation in April of 2010! (but she technically won't be done until finishing student teaching...they just let you walk before student teaching if you choose to)
*Scott found out that he will be graduating by 2012! (We WON'T be here forever! :) )

Life is good!

4 comments:

  1. I think Tyler and Scott will graduate at roughly the same time. Hurray, I'll have friends here for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that there are very fine jobs down here in paradise...(yes, I said paradise while laughing). Good jobs for both of you - and family to boot. We're still going to be here in 2012. You should look into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. You guys sound so busy! I hope it's a good busy, though. I feel dumb, but... what are you going to teach?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like life is good! I remember feeling like Robert would be in school forever, but it just flew by! You'll be living the dream before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

background