12/26/09

enog si esoog eht, emac samtsirhC


While Scott was working this week, and when I wasn't working (I did work, I wasn't a complete slacker) I did some random things around the house. The biggest project was going through all of my school documents to organize for my last semester :) My portfolio has begun. This is an item that I will present to the heads of my department along with at least 5 other professionals. It documents my progress through this major and will show my competence in the area of Early Childhood Special Education. Yeah. I'm cool like that.

So our Christmas was amazing. We enjoyed taking turns handing out presents that were contained in our awesome terrarium :)
Scott got some prescription goggles from Cassie and will be using them later today. We're excited for him to be able to see while swimming!
All the Kinghorn children got CD's of their favorite songs growing up. Such a fun gift! It's been fun getting to listen to the songs they grew up with...with the music. Scott has sung a good deal of them to me on various occasions but it's nice to really get to hear what it's supposed to sound like... ;) hehe. Just kidding! He has a great voice...
My favorite present from our Gale parents got a nice smile out of Scott....
They gave us money for the reptile...haha. My mom hates reptiles, so her sacrifice is worth more than money :D
This one is of Scott opening up the CD's from Mom and Dad Kinghorn
I got him a CD too but it was a download onto my computer so I printed the cover of the CD and put it in a big box. haha. I'm so funny.
You probably thought you wouldn't be seeing me, huh?
My sisters gave me this super cute outfit.
We had a super fun Christmas and were so blessed to be able to spend it together.
This is a snapshot of my gift pile. Some of this was presents to Scott and I both, but mostly it is just my pile.
We are so blessed to have the love of family and friends and, most of all, the gift of a Savior.
I am so grateful to have the gospel in my life. I love my Savior and am so grateful for all he has done for us and all he has given me.
Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Christmas! I'm glad you guys had a good time. And I like your outfit. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

background