12/13/09

(: samtsirhc s'ti

It's been cold here in Rexburg (below zero a few days a week) and here is what I looked like walking home from the gym/class the other night:
I was plenty warm, except for my eye area. I had to take my glasses off because they kept fogging up so it was safer for me to squint. :)
Scott and I got to make our yearly nativity today :)
We carved soap :) My husband is so talented!
Scott made Joseph and the manger
and I made Jesus and Mary.
I also made this super cute cookies!
Can you tell what they are?
melting snowmen perhaps? :) hehe.
Merry Christmas to all!

4 comments:

  1. I love your yearly nativity idea! That's awesome! The family that carves/sculpts together....stays together. :) I also like the cookies, how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nativity is AMAZING!!! You guys are super talented! Good luck in the cold...it is horrible here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A soap nativity is an AMAZING idea! How fun that you two make a nativity together! And...those cookies look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cookies. I am making cookies with the girls and will have to add these to the list! How are you guys doing? I need your address for Christmas cards. Well they will be more like new years cards, but it is a cute picture of the fam.
    Jessia

    ReplyDelete

background