2/5/10

,mucnaet raed

Dear Teancum,
You are a silly creature.
When Scott finally catches you, you like to play dead in his hand. You get stiff and close your eyes, but you're not tricking us!
You are so cautious but then every once and awhile you get in some pretty awkward spots. I'm pretty sure you hung on to the log at this angle for at least five minutes before trying to get off and then you had to do a crazy flip to even land correctly.
You love crawling up the glass and sleeping while standing on your hind legs. Silly goose!
We sure get a kick out of you...when you aren't being lazy and boring.
Oh, and what's with pooping in your water bowl all the time ;)
Thanks for adding some fun into our lives :)
Love, Scott and Cassie

PS-we are doing good other than taking care of Teancum. School and work are keeping us both busy. Yay for an exciting life :D

5 comments:

  1. Hopefully you get Teancum terrarium trained soon. There's nothing like changing poop filled water dishes every day. At least he's training you (in the smallest little way) for kids, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to meet Teancum! oh, and let me just say...my rat would not only pee in her food bowl, she would chew on it. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't lizards the coolest ever!? I seriously love them. Our sort-of pet lizard in Georgia was one of the best things about living there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comments today. It is comforting to know other people outside of my fictional TV character friends also don't have a pluh. Oh how I love you. Thanks for totally making my week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love his name, Teancum is one of my favorite BOM characters!

    ReplyDelete

background