Wow, life sure can be crazy! Scott and I were talking about how fast the semester has gone by and realized that it is just going to go by quicker in the next couple of weeks. We're really excited to have a special visit from my family next month! They will be coming for my graduation :) Hooray! I'm graduating!
We're excited for them to personally see...
Other than this excitement of things to come we have also been enjoying the present. We love having Teancum around to give us some excitement...even if he is boring 23 hours of the day...that one hour just makes our day! haha.
Isn't he so adorable?
Well, other than enjoying Teancum, we've been going to school, surviving, working and spending any second we can together. Life is good :)
Well, other than enjoying Teancum, we've been going to school, surviving, working and spending any second we can together. Life is good :)
Your stromboli looks amazing! And one day I hope to actually meet Teancum, by the way.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your graduation! That's super exciting! I'm glad you get to have a visit from your family as well.
ReplyDelete