I AM GRADUATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...in 17 days....
...and I passed portfolio! (a big deal of a presentation and binder full of my work from classes showing the progress I have made) Which means....
I have been recommended to begin student teaching by a very special and important committee! Hooray!
so shouldn't I care about finishing the current semester?
*sigh*
...maybe tomorrow?
Yeah, I'm going to try to get back to doing homework.
...wish me luck on the caring part. Man oh man I need it...
...in 17 days....
...and I passed portfolio! (a big deal of a presentation and binder full of my work from classes showing the progress I have made) Which means....
I have been recommended to begin student teaching by a very special and important committee! Hooray!
so shouldn't I care about finishing the current semester?
*sigh*
...maybe tomorrow?
Yeah, I'm going to try to get back to doing homework.
...wish me luck on the caring part. Man oh man I need it...
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!! So happy for you!! When/where will you be student teaching?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the portfolio and the recommendation! That's awesome! We're happy for you both. yay!
ReplyDeleteSenioritis makes life so difficult! I feel for you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Cassie! You are pretty amazing :)
ReplyDeleteGOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I am so proud of you. Who knows when (if) I'll ever get finished... It's quite an accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations...I know how those last few weeks go, I mean they can't really change their minds right!
ReplyDelete