Doesn't it look like he's trying to push the glass open? haha.
so here is the mess we were in... :)
AND I moved a desk into the guest bedroom and made the desk (with Scott's approval) my scrapbook/craft desk. Just what I always wanted!!! And it's in a room where I can make a mess and then shut the door and forget about it. I haven't scrapbooked in a while because I didn't want to pull everything out and then have to put it back when I was finished.
I bought this entertainment center at DI for $5 and added some flavor to the scratched sides. What do you think?
Everything looks fantastic, Cassie! Hurray for landlords letting you move annoying furnaces!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! There's nothing like moving furniture and rearranging! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI swear, a little rearranging can make a house feel like a whole house. It's funny. To me, it's almost like moving. (But without massive stress, of course.)
ReplyDelete