4/25/10

sgniht dna srewolf

So now that I'm a college graduate some of you may be wondering how I use my time...
Well, other than applying to 12 jobs in one day I have also kept myself busy with some projects in the past week:
Tina taught me how to made CUTE little hair flowers when she was here for graduation. So I cut 145 circles...
I made a special Elvis flower...
and here is what I was able to create within the time Scott was gone for work...
I'm a flower girl now :)
I spent time being excited for my hubby :) He had a broken bike part that was sent in to get fixed and they sent him a brand new one. He loved how shiny and pretty it looked so he took a picture to remember it by...since it will get dirty on his bike of course!
I was a domestic person and made homemade granola...yummo!
I also spent some quality time with our little Teancum. He eats crickets and has advanced to eating the big ones instead of just baby ones. He gobbles them up like a crazy lizard! He also HATES these black gloves...as seen below :D


4 comments:

  1. why do you hold him with the gloves? do you not like to hold him without them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally hold him without gloves, but when he's grumpy(biting alot) I use gloves to avoid pain. He hates the gloves.
    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sure nice to have time for a life isn't it? I LOVE the flowers. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie, I am in love with the flowers!!! Also...I laughed when I watched Teancum. ha ha. He really doesn't like that glove!

    ReplyDelete

background