Now for the second episode of, "What does a college graduate do with her spare time?"
First of all you need to understand that we don't have kids. Therefore, the exciting things that happen in our lives happen because we make them so. SOOO excitement=food. Have a problem with that? Then quit reading...
:)
Have I mentioned that I love my siblings? Even if they make fun of me blogging about the food we eat? Well, I love my siblings.
Now for what you have all been waiting for, the amazing food I made!
I made a homemade cheesecake...and have yet to taste it (it is in the fridge preparing itself to be eaten).
First of all you need to understand that we don't have kids. Therefore, the exciting things that happen in our lives happen because we make them so. SOOO excitement=food. Have a problem with that? Then quit reading...
:)
Have I mentioned that I love my siblings? Even if they make fun of me blogging about the food we eat? Well, I love my siblings.
Now for what you have all been waiting for, the amazing food I made!
I made a homemade cheesecake...and have yet to taste it (it is in the fridge preparing itself to be eaten).
We also got Teancum some new rocks :)
MORE FOOD! :) Homemade rolls! This is my Grandma Hallie's recipe and it is the second time I've tried making them. This time I succeeded! We won't mention the first try...
AND I even ran a race to work off some of the food I've been making :)
It was a run for a cause even! Microcepahly :) Now you can play Where's Cassie... I am wearing a gray hat...
When I was 19 I was in your grandma Hallie's ward. Once at a RS dinner I complimented her rolls and she sent me home with a bag of the left overs...yummy! That was really sweet!
ReplyDeleteYou are an amazing college person! You and Scott both are! Congrats on the race, the rolls and the cheesecake. I'm thoroughly amazed. I got your email, we're thinking about dates and I'll get back to you this week. Yay! :)
ReplyDeleteThat cheesecake looks AWESOME. And so do the rolls. And wahoo on the race! Was it here in town? I didn't even hear about it!
ReplyDeleteGood job making successful rolls! I finally managed to make bread yesterday, but it took several tries and several different recipes. I guess I'm just not talented at bread making...
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies :) My Grandma Hallie was so sweet, thanks for sharing Barb :) Brooke, we can't wait to hear your plans! HOORAY! Tenika, it was in town. There were posters all over town too but it looks like it will be an annual thing so we can do it together next year! :) Jessio, way to go! Bread making is tricky and takes patience. So now you've learned the patience and are a bread making wo-man! :)
ReplyDelete