5/17/10

hcus dna doof erom

My sister taught me how to make these super cute flowers
And I even added a personal touch :) (the stitched edges). Aren't they adorable? I am currently going through the process of opening up a store to sell them. Either Etsy or Big Cartel...I haven't decided which yet. I'm excited to keep making them though!
And here is our amazing cheesecake again. Mmmmmm...it is so tasty! It turned out so perfect!
And another food creation, stuffed jalapenos...real spicy and real fatty and reallllly good. :D
In other news, I found myself a job.
Scott thinks I look cute in the uniform too...

but he is even cuter ...haha. We went on a very romantic date to a park outside of Rexburg to look at the starts. We got dinner at Arctic Circle and then made our way to our stargazing experience.
And the camera flash was bright.
the end.

3 comments:

  1. Your cheesecake looks amazing! And we make stuffed jalapenos all the time, they are delish! :) I seriously love your flowers, they'd even look cute on a necklace - I can't wait to buy some from you this Summer! I miss Arctic Circle Lime Rickeys and their fry sauce...thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie...your blog makes me happy. I love the flowers and I wish you luck as you venture out in the world of selling. Also, that cheesecake looks awesome. Maybe you should sell it too. :) Where did you go Star Gazing? Tyler and I went last year before it got cold...we just went to the nature park. But Tyler loves star gazing so if you have suggestions of other places we could go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found a job! We're currently looking for a job for Paul, and it is no fun at all. The bows are really adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete

background