6/13/10

ffuts dna ,setad ,lanrev

I abandoned by husband Memorial Day weekend to go to Vernal
I went to lunch with friends...
Watched my adorable nephew make some serious structures... very seriously...

Made flowers with my sisters...

Watched my adorable nephews be adorable in general...


Pretended to be Coraline...


and everything in between :)

Since I've been back to the real world I got to go on some dates with my hubby
We went and hiked "R Mountain"



and saw cows in the road



Before our next date Scott managed to wreck for the first time this season...



On our next date we had a "carnic" (since it was raining and we couldn't have a picnic)...

found some rocks for Scott to play on...



and went on a romantical walk down by the river...

Yep...life is still good :)

3 comments:

  1. What does the title mean?

    Ouchie on the wound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the things you do! Just like I love you. I'm glad to see Scott avoided hurting his face this time, but sad to see he got hurt at all. Tyler and I went hiking R mountain for Memorial Day and plan to go again. We should go together!!! And I like your "carnic". We've been wanting to do a picnic...you were more creative than us. We just ate at home instead. Lame.

    ReplyDelete

background