11/21/10

yttaf gib

Life is going well. I have 7 days in the school left until I finish student teaching. Scott and I are excited to spend the holidays with our families! Woot woot, bring on the excitingness of life! :D
So, for your viewing pleasure, here are some updates on Big T.
He's HUGE (Cassie is holding him here)

He's growing more and more each day, which means a lot of shedding all the time.

And he's eating a LOT of salad. Enough that we started feeding him in his water bowl.
I'm pretty sure that he was trying to dress up for Halloween here, either as a salad or as Caesar. Who really knows, :)

We hope you all enjoy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! He grew so much!!! Also...HURRAY FOR MAKING IT THROUGH STUDENT TEACHING!!! Good job, Cassie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he's so cute! I forgot to go see him when I was in Rexburg. :( Next time for sure! Now, when are we going to get more updates on the parents, not just their chubby baby?!? :)

    ReplyDelete

background