12/6/10

eert samtsirhc o

First of all, I passed student teaching! I'm a for real college graduate! Woot woot! :D
Now that I have time to live, I would like to present to you....Our Kinghorn Christmas!
Even Teancum's excited!

I've been enjoying using my crafty skills and having time to make our decorations even more personable.

Yay for fake fires and homemade nativities :)

3 comments:

  1. You are so creative! And congrats on graduating!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, why do you have to be so creative?!?! Some of us don't stand a chance with what little creativity we were blessed with. Will you pleeeeeease move closer so you can share a little creativity with me? I'll even find you both jobs here...and a house...and you'll be close to more family than you are there, because we're a big family...and Teancum will like the warm weather better...

    So there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Brooke I would LOVE to live closer to you!!! The only problem I foresee is the lack of mountains for Scott to bike on. I always forget how winter and summer are like night and day for my husband. Not being able to bike really affects his mood...hahaha. So, find us jobs and a house and maybe you can move some mountains too? :D

    ReplyDelete

background