Pay it Forward 2011:
I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must in turn post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status.
*The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.
I would love something handmade by you, but can I just give a gift to the 5 people I promised gifts to 2 years ago (and never got around to doing it)? If not, don't count me as one of your 5, cause I have every intention of making something for those peeps, but 5 more...it might be 10 years before I got their gifts done.
ReplyDeleteOh, you make such cute homemade things! I can't help myself...you didn't have five yet, so I guess I'm lucky!!!
ReplyDeleteCool, I'm totally on this. :) Plus, something handmade by you will be awesome!!!
ReplyDelete