2/15/11

gniddew eht

Last weekend Scott and I got to see Timmy and Lindsey get married.
They were so fun to watch, they were both so happy :)

and they did a great job at rubbing each others faces with cake. :D


they had THE most ADORABLE ring bearer EVER!

and cute bridesmaids
and handsome groomsmen
and one nervous groom
and an excited audience :D
My little brother is married!!!!! :D

In other news:
  1. We are soon going from being a one car family to a one car and one truck family.
  2. I will be a full time Developmental Specialist at The Children's Adventure Center in a little less than two week.
  3. Scott is still surviving school
  4. I started a new blog: minhapalavradodia.blogspot.com
  5. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is TRUE!

3 comments:

  1. It was a nice wedding. They were so cute, and looked so happy! I can see why you guys want Lindsey FOREVER. She's a sweet girl, and Timmy is such a great guy! It was good seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding looks so pretty! What kind of truck are you guys getting? How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me or is it unbelievable that TIMMY is old enough to get married!? He just seems like he can't possibly be old enough. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

background