3/28/11

ssendam hcram

No, I'm not talking about basketball :) This month has gone by so fast for us! Here are some recent updates:
Yesterday we celebrated my birthday with lots of food and a good deal of family :)
Scott smashed Oreo for my birthday ice cream. I chose to have vanilla custard with oreo and brownie bites. YUM!


Dan, Patty, Scott, Alex (Scott's brother) and I had my birthday lunch yesterday. We had fat sandwiches! YUM yet again :D They were homemade so obviously they weren't as greasy or full as the real deal but they still reminded me of the grease trucks we visited on our honeymoon.


We will be celebrating a little more tonight too. Woot woot for being one year wiser! :D

Scott has recently become amazed with my ability to open my mouth...

since, in comparison, he can barely open his. :D

Patty, Dan and I began our efforts to have a garden this summer. On Monday we planted seeds in these planters. Good times!

We will have a plethora of fruits and veggies, yipee!

The pictures below demonstrate why Scott has really become amazed with my ability to open my mouth...



Yes, I do believe that is disgusting...but amazing all at the same time.
A few weeks ago we had a double date with Dan and Patty. We had ice cream sundaes with LOTS of toppings...man...I take a lot of pictures of food...



Yay, non-food pictures! Big T, our fatty lizard, is still keeping us entertained...as best he can at least.



Doesn't he just look like a dragon! We think so anyways... :)
Happy days to you! Maybe I'll update this more than once a month in April...don't get your hopes up though...haha.

2 comments:

  1. 1-Glad you had a happy birthday.
    2-Those sundaes sound A-MA-ZING. I love stacking up a gazillion toppings...especially sprinkles and oreos. mmmm.
    3-Teancum is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great birthday! And all I can say is...WOW...you can shove almost your whole fist in your mouth!!! You are SO talented! You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete

background