This semester Scott got to work with a lot of metals. He was able to work with two other classmates to create this chess set:
He also was able to work with two other classmates to design a bike frame. He explained to others that they were basically recreating "the" bike frame, if that makes sense. They did a pretty amazing job! So they designed all of the shiny metal parts on the actual frame and the red part by the pedals.
Here is an update on our garden: :D
This weekend we were able to go to Terreton to visit Uncle Stan. We had lunch with him and went on a tour of the farm. Our tour guides were Dan, Scott and Alex :).
In all his visits to his grandparents dairy farm Scott never knew that under all the manure was actually cement. haha.
I almost died before taking this picture. A bird came flying out of the doorway right into where I was standing. I moved just in time! Man, I think I may have a fear of birds now...
And a post on our blog would not be complete without an update on Big T. He is still growing, still sometimes pooping, and still sleeping :)
Yay for adventures and amazing husbands!!
I am SUPER impressed with your husband's metal working skills!
ReplyDeleteNOW BIRDS, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you stand it, just walking around a place that used to be the home of cows!? Didn't their bovine spirits haunt and frighten you?
ReplyDelete