Scott and his siblings regularly quote and sing songs from their childhood. One of the artists they listened to was Raffi. I, for some reason, had never heard of Raffi until I married Scott. Studying Early Childhood I probably should have come upon his music a lot earlier but nevertheless...a few days ago we were listening to one of the Raffi CD's of Scott's childhood and we sang along to the song Aiken Drum and I decided to make us an Aiken Drum dinner :)
Teancum has forgotten how to poo again, but he has found rather interesting ways of lounging lately...
I've had some health issues playing in my mind a lot lately and I decided that I needed to change something tangible to help me cope :) So...
I cut my hair :D I'm donating it to make wigs for children who have been receiving cancer treatments. Can I get a woot woot?
Hope you get feeling better. But way to be! Your new cut is cute and it's a great cause!
ReplyDeleteThat short hair is cute!
ReplyDeleteWoot woot!! Your hair is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the hair, it's a lot like mine right now! I've raised four kids and never heard of raffi...apparently it's a New Jersey thing... :)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, Cassie. I've never heard of Raffi. But I LOVE your hair! Also...it took me about two minutes to figure out what your title was today. I kept making the "d" a "b". Makes for an interesting word.
ReplyDeleteSome kid is going to be so happy to get your lovely hair. I've always thought that was a great thing to do. :)
ReplyDeleteDang, you look great with short hair!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I JUST figured out the titles of your posts. wow. took me long enough.