8/31/11

retfa gninrom eht

Scott woke up first and got the fire going again, ready for breakfast.

We had brown and serve sausages, left over rolls...


and TRIED to cook biscuit dough (hockey pucks to the Kinghorn family) on sticks, but the dough was too runny.

Scott got creative though and tried something new that he promises he will now do whenever we camp...




he made cobbler in a can. He left a bit of fruit on the bottom of the can and then added the dough. It cooked perfectly. Isn't my hubby amazing?

while Scott finished his cobbler cooking we all took down camp and got ready for our next adventure.

We used Andrea's bb gun ...


(Scott had just put in his contacts and his eyes were still adjusting but he was still a straight on shot. Yet again, I've got one amazing hubby!)

and killed this can dead.

we made our way to a trail that Dan had found for us girls. We all survived the trip down, even Scott who was dying of wanting to go faster! haha. I was proud of myself and my ability to go faster than I ever thought I would on dirt. I was even able to use the skills Scott has taught me on previous tries to get me down a mountain. ha.

all the girls took a turn in the back of the truck...



It was really fun going biking and camping. I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background