We finished off the year of 2011 in style :) I'm so glad these guys were willing to wear my cute hats I found us :D
We got to celebrate with Dan and Patty with sparkling cider and sparkling fire :D
yay for having family so close! :D aka-right next DOOR! We've sure enjoying that.
Teancum enjoyed the festivities too, in his own little corner. You kind of have to look hard to notice but our lizard is in our nativity, how precious is that! (this is a pic to demonstrate how I need a better camera...just sayin...;) )
Sorry these are all mixed up, I was realizing though, my title is always backwards so it's fitting to have the pictures backwards too, right? Yeah, that's what I thought. :D So we spent Christmas in Vernal for the first time and it was SO much fun! We got to play with my adorable nephews. We played lava monster (pictured below) as well as other exciting games :)
We also got our pictures taken by our awesome friend and neighbor and afterward Hallie stole my camera for some candids...aren't we adorable?
We got invited over to play with our nephews new toy, XBOX Kinect. It was SO fun slicing those fruits! It was even more fun watching these two dance around though, haha.
I love how Aadyn stopped to pose for the camera, I didn't even ask him to. ha.
We also got to meet Sophee Lynn, the most adorable little baby girl :D Tim and Linds are so lucky to have her, she is PRECIOUS.
she's even cute when she scowls, right? Yep, yep :D She takes after me except when she does that, then she looks like her dad. ;)
Teddy even got in on the party, not by choice of course. haha. Isn't he a loving doggie daddy? (this is Alex by the way)
Here's a shot of Scott's new mug. I think it's pretty awesome, and so does he! :D
Why yes, it does say: "I pooped today!" Why do you ask?
John had his place all decorated up, he got his Wal-mart building for Christmas, haha, so awesome. I especially like how it's so much bigger than the rest. haha.
On Christmas Eve we went down to the cemetery and wrote notes to Grandpa on balloons and let go of them at his grave. It was a sweet experience.
Tim's writing "still no turkey" I guess he's been complaining on his balloons to Grandpa because we haven't had turkey on Christmas since he passed away. Mom & Dad fixed that this year though :) I was totally not emotional at the cemetery until I looked over at Tim. He and Grandpa were super close. Precious.
Cassie, you are so cute and creative! I love all your craftiness.
ReplyDelete