3/9/12

thgiltops

My sister-in-law, Brooke, tagged me so here it goes:

1. Canon or Nikon? Not sure yet, I want to know what I like though J haha.

2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? I would fly, then I could more easily and cheaply go and visit family and friends.

3. What is your love language? {Acts of Service, Gifts, Words of Affirmation, Quality Time or Touch} Acts of Service

4. What do you love best about your spouse or child? I love how goofy he can be and how he shows he loves me

5. What movie has impacted you recently and why? The Help, watched it yesterday and am amazed and uplifted. I want to do something good and stand up for a cause!

6. Is it possible to have too much money? No, not if you manage it wisely and use it to help others and are not proud.

7. What would you do if you were invisible? Hmm…interesting idea…oh! I know, I would go hang out in President Monson’s office to sit at a prophets feet.

8. What value is most important to you? {Examples: Commitment, Compassion, Courage, Gratitude, Honesty, Patience, Responsibility, Respect, Work etc.} Honesty

9. How would you feel to be all alone without any family? I would feel lost and so lonely and would have to find friends to fill the void.

10. Do you think the Olympic games encourage peace? Not so much, honestly. I think they encourage competitive feelings.

11. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben and Jerry’s everything but the…

Rules
**You must post the rules
**Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
**Tag 11 people and link them in your post…I skipped this because I’m not sure that I even have 11 bloggers that follow my blog.
**Let them know you have tagged them

Go ahead if you want to answer any of the above questions! J I would love to hear your answers as well!

My Questions to my Spotlighted Bloggers:

1. What are your favorite pizza toppings?

2. If you could swap lives with someone for a day, who would you choose and why?

3. What is your full name and how did you get it? Nicknames?

4. If you could vacation anywhere, where would you go?

5. What was your favorite book as a child?

6. If you were a color crayon, what color would you be?

7. Best thing of 2011?

8. Are you an early bird or night owl?

9. Do you prefer a bath or a shower?

10. What is your favorite childhood memory?

11. What do you want to be when you grow up?

1 comment:

  1. 1. I've never tried either.

    2. I'm taking your superpower a step further. I don't want to just fly where ever...I want to just think it and be there. I don't know what you'd call that.

    3. Gifts. Which makes me feel materialistic, so I always feel the need to explain that it's not because I need stuff, but because when someone gives me a gift, I know that means they care about me and have been thinking about me. But the second runner up is quality time.

    4. The best thing about Tyler is that he is a hard worker and he can fix anything! The best thing about Jamison is what a happy baby he is.

    5. I haven't even watched any movies recently! But when I watched Courageous, I really liked the moral.

    6. Ditto your answer. I think how much money we have isn't the problem, it's what people do with the money they have.

    7. Cassie, your answer inspires me and makes me feel a little bad that my thought was that I'd go find out what people say about me behind my back. :s

    8. Charity

    9. That would be the worst feeling in the world! I think I'd be super depressed.

    10. Are the Olympic games supposed to encourage peace? I don't see it.

    11. Mint Chocolate Chip. Mmmm.

    P.S. I did this on my blog too, if you wanna check it out!

    ReplyDelete

background