4/15/12

efil fo ssen-notgnihsaW

Our new temple :) I was able to go with the sisters in our ward in March and Scott and I went last weekend together for the first time.
This is Scott's new favorite grocery store. He especially loves the bathrooms, you should ask him about it sometime.
This is our driveway/street
Here are our parking spaces
Here you can see where Scott and I have to back out each day.
Our lovely duplex
The view from our front porch
My handy hubby making me shelves :)

We're loving it here and things are going so super great! I'm working at a daycare and Scott is enjoying his job :) Life is good!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures, it's nice to see what's going on up there for you. I miss you, but I'm glad you are happy and settling in well.

    ReplyDelete

background