| Checking out the possibilities :) |
| It's hard to believe, but this is my husband's most favorite hobby-being inherently dangerous. |
| Before I started filming Scott's amazing abilities I got a view of the sites. I could see the Space Needle from one end of the bike park :) |
| preparing himself for some fun :) |
| I did my best yet in getting down and dirty to take some great bike videos for the hubs :) |
| You can see either side of I-5 right here. On the top right is I-5 south and the left is I-5 north and in the middle is the sky. |
| On his last run before we left to meet up with friends at Lake Tapps. |
| We enjoyed some kayaking, a boat ride, and paddle boats. |
| It was super relaxing and fun to be at a lake pretty much by ourselves on a major holiday :) |
| About two weeks ago while we were out and about we saw this double rainbow and it was definitely "all the way across the sky :D" |
| Scott did wonder what it meant... ;) |
| We played games and watched Sherlock Holmes 2 with Nathan and Kristen on Friday. |
| They introduced us to the game Bonanza, super fun. It's totally my kind of game! You HAVE to give stuff away to be successful. I like the kinds of games where you have to be nice to win. |
| Aren't these guys too cool for school? :) |
| This is ninja, he is currently pictured "vanished" in this photo. haha. They have trained him to "vanish" into his cage instead of telling him "get in" or something boring like that. |
| ready with popcorn for the show. Kristen is always kind and shares her beloved popcorn with us :) |
| Isn't ninja stylin'? Nathan and Kristen did his cut themselves :) |
| Yesterday we went with Kristen and Nathan to the temple in Seattle. It's just so fun having them so close! |
You get to do so many fun things in Washington, I'm so glad!
ReplyDelete