9/9/12

ssendrazil dna sekib

For labor day Scott and I made our way to the colonade park again. Within less than 5 minutes Scott tipped over off a log and messed up his knee. He says he thinks he felt his knee cap shift. Yuck. So we didn't do a lot of biking

But we played on this pump track after he hurt his knee.

I even took a whack at it.

Scott makes it look SO easy.



These are vines that are hit by all the dust daily from all the biking. :)

I made these skirts this week for my friends daughter. They turned out super cute and I'm excited to start selling them sometime in the future. I think I'll try making one for me even.


Here's my hubby's knee. Poor guy looks like a real old man these days, hobbling around. It's gotten better but is still tender. This picture was taken the next day.

It's been awhile since you've gotten an updated on our favorite lizard
We've been feeding him blackberries these days.

And we have reason to believe that he likes them.


This is his knee four days after the injury.

He's been feeling the love lately :) Daddy lets him sit on his computer desk while he "checks the internet" (as Scott calls it)

Isn't he adorable? :)

1 comment:

  1. Scott's knee=extreme ouch! And I can't believe how big Teeancum is getting!

    ReplyDelete

background