December 2012 we took Teancum on a voyage to meet all of his extended family on my side
The little one had some awesome bed head and was so much fun to play with and hang out with.
Scott's lucky that I've got skill! :) I made that hat without a tutorial. I figured it out all by myself!
We got to spend the week of Christmas with my family in Vernal, UT :)
The dogs were in awe with our lizard. Stella (below) would run down the stairs and to our room to check on her little reptilian friend. It was pretty adorable.
The Felkins came over to party with us New Year's eve.
and we scared little girls while playing Disney Hedbandz
We got to firework it up on New Year's Eve at Grandma's
My angry bird friends :)
Scott shot a firework at the house and hit me :) It left some marks (above and below)
Scott's been getting pretty dirty at work :) He's pretty much loving it
Glad you had a good Christmas!
ReplyDelete