Cassie has been racking her brain, trying to decide a creative way to inform you all of our excitable life. So by a fluke she came up with a real tricky way :) first you must understand that she was really bummed after putting all the pictures of this blog in backwards order. The idea of putting them in the right order made her head hurt. So Cassie realized how creative she could be :) Everything will be backwards! Now you can read the title of the blog and understand that it actually says "backwards date info" hehe. Cool huh?! Sorry for those of you who thought it was Portuguese, no, it is so much more excitable than that. So now I will tell you all about our fun and excitable date, "letting the last be the first and the first be the last..."

We ended our amazing date at our Stake Conference. We are very lucky to be able to attend church in the stake center next to the Rexburg Temple. We are very truly blessed! How many people in the world don't even have a temple in their city? We are so grateful for this privilege. This meeting was especially neat for Cassie, since her Area President and his wife (Elder and Sister Arnold) were the visiting members of the 70. This was very special because it is th fourth time that they have spoken at important times in Cassie's life. She first heard them in the Brazil MTC, then again in the field (during her first and most important area). The next time was when she returned to BYU-Idaho they spoke at a devotional on campus. Now this special first stake conference that Cassie and Scott attended as a married couple.

Before heading back to Rexburg Cassie and Scott went to Target to look at desks, get printer ink, look at shavers and get their free smoothies from the Target Cafe. They got these tasty treats because they registered at Target for their wedding :)

Then we were also able to hit up Petco to check out the animals (mostly the snakes). These cute little birds were so fun to watch. The one on the left has the coolest hair/head feathers EVER! We also saw: a corn snake, pythons, a baby boa constrictor, lots of lizards, dry land and swimming turtles, hermit crabs, frogs, fish, guinea pigs, hamsters, rats, mice and lots of various birds. Pet stores are so fun!

After lunch we ended up behind a person that had a big expensive muffler that was tied onto their car with BAILING TWINE! HAHAHAHA. We thought it was pretty much awesome :) Betsy (Scott's car) will suit us fine though. No need for us to trade her in for this beauty above.

2 big bowls of tasty Olive Garden salad (Cassie did help with this, but Scott ate way more for sure). He also had a lot of breadsticks. It was so worth the wait and just really super tasty! (THANKS JOHN!)

We found out that the special at Olive Garden during lunch time is a $6.50 deal for all the soup, salad and breadsticks you can eat. What a deal when you are feeding a hungry Scott boy! He got to have four bowls of soup and...

Scott and Cassie have set the goal to have a weekly date. This week we had it on Saturday so we could fill it with lots of excitement. We started out with lunch at the Olive Garden. John gave us a gift card so we are going to use it and abuse it until we run it out. (this is a picture of the pager they give you as you wait for a seat)
I am now legal and legit! :) I am a resident of Idaho with my very own Idaho Driver's license, yes, it DOES say KINGHORN, Cassandra Lynn :) haha. My new name is so cool and long, sometimes it barely fits on the cards or papers or places I have to sign. haha. So fun! My I-Card is also behind my driver's license, isn't it funny how different I look? I am all growed up :) That actually has nothing to do with our date, but it excitable so I wanted to 'start' out with this :)
Hello darling! I love your blog! And it sounds like you two had a blast on your date! I LOVE Olive Garden's lunch deal. Yum. I was going to tell you...I almost put my license on my blog the other day because I also just had my name changed but, then I realized it has my license number, full name, address, birthday and everything a creepster needs to get to you. I would hurry and take it off just to be safe. Hope you have a good week!
ReplyDeleteThanks Megan!!! We hadn't even thought of that! You are the best and I'm excited to check out your blogs now too :)
ReplyDelete