Before I give you updates, be sure to pay attention to the slideshows! I put up a new one today :)
Yesterday Scott had the day off so he took me to work at the Manwaring Center and then he and Dan went Christmas shopping. After I got off work they came and got me and dropped me off at home before venturing out again. While they were gone I got to clean, it was great fun! I got to use our new washer and dryer!!! Yipee! When Scott came home the second time he made us dinner. Here are some of the adventures he had :)
Peak season is in full swing! We calculated last night and realized that Scott worked 26 hours in a two day period! He has been helping the driver and working real hard. On Friday he got home while I was still at work and so he showered and got cleaned and then came and got me and we went to dinner. You wouldn't think he had cleaned himself up looking at these pictures:
but he did! He scrubbed and scrubbed and all the brown was left. I even had him fingerprinted to document his lack of fingerprints because he doesn't use gloves so his fingertips become very smooth. It is crazy cool.
Well, I have been waiting for us to get a desk to do this, but then I decided that this has been a part of our life for 2 months and needs documented so you might as well see it too! So I made a video of your grand tour of our house. I hope you enjoy it! I did forget to show you the door to our guest bedroom where Dan is staying so if you pay attention you will see it. If you have problems with motion sickness you may want a pill or patch ready (Hallie and Mom)
Merry Christmas!
Cassie! It's me, Jessi, your old next-door neighbor. I have been thinking about you so much and I just found out that you have a blog. It's really cute too! I wasn't writing on mine forever, but I've finally started again. Hopefully we can keep in touch better. I was SO SAD that the day you got married was the day Paul was taking the GRE. Sadly, he had to pay a bunch of money ahead of time and there was no changing the time. So we couldn't come! But I really, really wanted to and I've been thinking about you a lot since. I hope you like being married as much as I do! Love, Jessi
ReplyDelete