1/8/09

em tuoba wonk ot erac t'nod uoy sgniht neves

we have been tagged! How exciting, our first being tagged moment of our married life. My uncle Tony tagged us and here are the seven things you don't care to know about me (Cassott).
We are the cutest couple ever, and are not too proud to admit it. 
We have clean noses, and take care in the quality that is therefore shown in our pictures.
We eat good. Especially Scott. He IS a growing boy.
We teach kids to do bad things. Scott taught Zoie Frongner to eat a potato raw and tricked her into thinking that she liked it. After a few minutes she was even offering to share, as shown in this picture.

Unlike most people, we knew (subconsciously) on our first date that we were meant to be together. This picture was taken on our first date! Yep, we are insanely amazing like that.

We are immortal! At least we think so. 
While we were dating we took turns getting hurt and taking care of each other. Scott got into a super intense bike wreck after a couple of weeks of us dating. The next week I sprained my ankle pretty bad and still months later it hurts if I twist it wrong. We are special.
And most importantly, we like each other! This is something that our siblings particularly don't care to know so we thought it very important to add to our list. 

TAG! You're it!
1. Emily Kinghorn
2. Brooke Kinghorn
3. The Frongner's
4. Jessi & Paul
5. The Dansies
6. Natalie Horrocks
7. Krystal Simpson

So here are the rules:
link your original tagger and the rules on your blog post
share seven facts about yourself in the post-some random, some weird
tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs
let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs. 

5 comments:

  1. Since I know of no other Brooke Kinghorn I'm going to do the tag, even though I haven't gone by that name in ages! :) I love your blog; this posting was particularly good. I loved the picture of Scott's nose, it was amazingly clean. Good job, hygiene is important... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie!!! you are so funny, I,loved this post and its a good thing that I found out the day brfore yesterday that people can actually post on each others blogs. It is the most amazing thing. Since Im still new to the blogging thing I dont know how to write things directly under the photos so share your knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cassie. You are so cute, and can always make me laugh. I miss you! Thanks for thinking of me in your tag, but I'm going to have to decline this time--it's just that i've done this one twice already-or three times if you count Brandon(never as entertaining as yours though). Here are the links if you want to read them: http://bsdansie.blogspot.com/2007/11/breahs-been-tagged.html

    http://bsdansie.blogspot.com/2007/11/can-you-tag-your-own-blog.html

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny! I feel so bad for your injuries! Scott looks so bad in that bike wreck picture. I will eventually respond to your tagging me, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie, this is Brittney Checketts from the ward. . .I hope you don't mind that I have added you to my list and will be checking your blog often now!

    I know we don't know each other very well but I wanted to tell you how impressed I was with your lesson last month. . . I am a fan of Cassie Kinghorn

    ReplyDelete

background