Our sister, Brooke, had such a GRRRReat idea! So I want to hear from you! All of you! :)
Being a newly married couple we have had fun the last few months trying new recipes. But I am running out of places to look and am a little wary about some of the recipes in these books I have, and some just have too many ingredients. So...drum roll please...we want your recipes!
Post your favorite recipes, recipes that you have used before and love. Easy recipes are great, especially if you have any tasty crock pot recipes. In the end anything goes!
We are excited to see what we get! Thank you all!
Here are two recipes that are so easy and good. Both can be made in the crock pot. Check out my other blog: http://brookeskitchenmusings.blogspot.com/ for other easy recipes.
ReplyDeleteSWEET AND SOUR BEEF
1 can tomato soup
1 can water
1/2 c. brown sugar
4 tbsp. vinegar
3 tbsp. soy sauce
1 lb. ground hamburger
1 can chunk pineapple
2 carrots sliced in thin rounds
cornstarch to thicken
Brown hamburger. Add all other ingredients and simmer while carrots cook. Use cornstarch dissolved in cool water to thicken the sauce slightly. Serve over rice.
Creamy Italian Chicken
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
1 package italian dressing mix
2 cans cream of chicken soup
4-6 chicken breasts
1 small container sour cream
Mix all ingredients together and simmer in a crockpot for 4-6 hours on low, or 2-4 hours on high. Serve over rice.
I knew you'd like blogging, it's in your blood. Kind of like electronic scrapbooking. I must tell you, the titles of your posts drive me nuts :) It affirms that i'm not good at reading backwards! haha!
ReplyDelete