6/29/09

setad dna niar esiob

Today has been really nice but the past few weeks in Rexburg were very full of rain. We thought the temple looked so beautiful against the dark sky, preparing for rain :) The sun was hitting the temple and making it seem even whiter.
We also got some hail one day and it covered the ground, as you can kind of tell looking at our garden.
This was the puddle we had in front of the house after the rain stopped last week. CRAZY!
We had a 'buy one get one free" coupon to TGI Friday's so last weekend for our date we went to Idaho Falls and used it. This is Scott with his tasty burger and sweet potato fries.
My tasty meatball sandwich and fries
At Scott's first Drive-In! We got to see Night at the Museum 2 and Scott saw Wolverine...I fell asleep :s
Looks a little freaky, but this was the view I had at the Drive-In...when I was awake.
Our guest star in today's post is Scott's brother Dan. He got a new bike frame last week :)
Scott and I were pretty busy with projects this past week. He made this poster for his english class. It turned out so nice!
I have been working pretty hard on my Preschool File, which I will use when I teach preschool next semester for a class. It is full of fun lesson ideas and activities, this particular one is visuals to teach "Old McDonald had a Farm"

We went to Boise for a Gale family reunion, the first in years. It was really fun! They did a great job organizing it, especially considering how often we get together. One of my favorite things was the Gale Family store. Each of the 'families' brought things for the cousins to "buy". There were items ranging from stickers to movies to mystery boxes full of everything in between. It was a hit. The cool thing was the kids EARNED their 'Gale Bucks' by helping out. Whenever an adult saw them doing something good or when they helped an adult make dinner or something they received a Gale buck. It was fun times. We really enjoyed seeing family and Scott was able to recover from his shock of meeting so many people at once and had a good time.
Mom is the book grandma for Mayson :) We had a lot of fun with him this weekend, he has gotten so big! He runs all over the place and is just so fun.
My artistic brother, Alex, got in on the crafts. Our aunt and uncle live in Hawaii so our aunt Andrea showed us how to make hawaiian flowers for women's hair. Alex made this one for his wife, Meagan, and demonstrated for us how to use it.
It was the first time in over 5 years that all the siblings had been together in one place.
Our first morning in Boise we found Scott's dream bike park just 10 minutes from my Uncle's house...we will be going back :) Here are a few teasers for you


2 comments:

  1. You guys always do such fun things! I love that picture of the temple! Also...I didn't know you could get sweet potato fries at TGI Friday. I will def. be going there soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures!! I'm glad that you guys had a fun and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete

background