Scott got a tooth pulled this week, he was in some pain at the start of the week but he "got betta" :)
So the rest of our week went well. We all worked and our schedules are pretty funny. Scott leaves for work at 5:00ish and comes home before 10am then I leave at 10:30ish for work and get home around 3:30pm then Dan leaves for work anywhere from 5-7pm and we don't see him again until morning.
My Grandma came to Rigby this week to visit her sister. I got to see her on Tuesday during work and then we went to Rigby on Saturday for her family reunion. Isn't she adorable?
Her cousins introduced us to a very fun game, bocce ball.
I was planning on explaining it but I am not so good at that. The most important part of the introduction to this game is that Scott rocks at it! We both did real well and are looking forward to playing it with our families.
Scott was really good at aiming and giving the ball just the right amount of force.
Our team did really well both times we played and we really enjoyed playing with my mom's cousin Natalie, she is a riot.
The last game we won by two, I was one of the first to throw and my ball is the blue one I am pointing at below. Yeah, we totally whooped them :)
After playing bocce we went over to chat with relatives. Scott found some cool sticks in the grass and made me a ring.
He was sad that he was not able to have made me this ring for our engagement...
We also got fed a lot of food, this was all the desert everyone brought.
And all the salads, they made kind of like a Thanksgiving dinner for us all.
It was a fun week and we were so thrilled to have gotten to finally spend a week free from school :) Speaking of which! I got 4 A's and 2 B+'s this semester! I was so happy with myself. Scott also did well with A's and B's (but he's naturally smart ;) ).
that looks like fun!! don't you love summer, and all the things you can do outside? lol. Family reunions are great!
ReplyDelete