This week we had some new and exciting adventures. We ended the week with a trip to the Idaho Falls temple. Scott's parents were sealed in this temple and it is my mom's favorite temple. It was really neat getting to go. I also saw Aunt Joanne on my way out!
This week was the Madison County Fair. This shot is the fair from our mailbox. We had really good parking ;)
Here is another shot of the fair, from inside. It wasn't real big but it was fun and cute.
We didn't ride any rides but we went to see the animals. Scott enjoyed the cows and I just tried to hold my breath (I am a little afraid of cows...some childhood memories that still haunt me)
Scott also liked the goats and wants one like this when he grows up.
The library had a lot of books for sale so we got some for our personal library.
We ended up spending a total of $3.50 for all these books! I was pretty excited! :)
This week I also organized some beads and buttons that I got a few weeks ago for scrapbooking. I am all sorts of excited to get to work and use my new purchases :)
So here is an arm update. This shot was taken at the beggining of this week when I saw that there was even bruising on the back of my arm, aren't there so many pretty colors?
This is a picture taken a week after my plasma donating experience...I don't think I will be doing that again...
We are doing great, having a fun and relaxing summer. We are getting really excited for the upcoming Kinghorn Family Conference in Maryland. 13 days and counting! Woohoo!!! :)
Sounds like a great week, except for the bruises...ouch! I hope that you guys have a great KFC in Maryland! Tell everyone hi and send our love with you! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so funny! I love the temple and I can't wait to visit the temples around here. One in South Carolina is only an hour and a half away!
ReplyDelete