9/26/09

ekila-kool hciwdnas taf

While we were on our honeymoon Scott took me to a place that sells a tasty treat called a fat sandwich. Friends of the west coast, meet:
The fat sandwhich.
Friends of the east coast, please put your hands together for:
The Wise Guy. This is the closest thing to a fat sandwich on our end of the country :)
It includes: three cheese sticks, a hamburger patty, pepperoni, marinara sauce and banana peppers. MMMMMMM, tasty!
So for Scott's early birthday-ness we went to Red Robin to redeem his free gourmet burger. He chose the Bonzai burger with pineapple and tomato and lettuce and goodness. He got a free one for becoming an efan here http://www.redrobin.com/eclub/ (DO IT! It's soooo worth it!!!!!)
He got a burger, bottomless fries and...
an ice cream sundae :)
It was a fun way to start celebrating his birthday :) We don't go out to eat much so that made the experience even better since we could really appreciate it :)
Hooray for free food!

In other news, my camera is not dead. In fact, I think my brian was. haha. You see, I had bought lithium batteries months ago and they had been working great until a month ago when they died and I tried to charge them and the charged a little but...they are not supposed to be recharged. oops! I thought I had bought rechargable batteries but in the end they were not so when I put them in my camera and it didn't work I thought it was my camera's fault (we had put the batteries in other things and it seemed to work for other things). So in the end, I still have my wonderful camera!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for really, really big sandwiches! That thing is huge!

    The camera story is great, I won't admit that I've done a very similar thing....something about charging a battery in a charger that's not plugged in....

    And Scott, happy birthday! I can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. I should do a post about Southern food... you're brilliant! I've only been to Red Robin once, but I loved the onion rings. It's the kind of food that makes you feel all kinds of guilty, and yet... you just can't stop eating it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that sandwich looks...amazing. Maybe Tyler and I will have to try it sometime. Hurray for birthday celebrations! Also...I am very glad to hear that your camera is still working. :)

    ReplyDelete

background