Crazy highlights of our week:
-Cassie survived the second full week of classes (barely)
-Scott read some good ol' Leven Thumps (and enjoyed them)
-Cassie started working with a new client (hooray!)
-Scott worked three double shifts (tiring...but good!)
-Cassie & Scott saved $18.91 and spent $12.42 (coupons rock! My personal favorite was 2 Klondike ChocoTacos for FREE!)
-Scott received and reassembled his BMX bike (and is a pro in Cassie's eyes)
-Cassie & Scott made tasty pizza and got free treats (yummy)
-Our camera broke (boo!!!!)
sorry, no pictures for you
But isn't our life still so fun?! I thought so :)
Preschool Highlight
So like I mentioned before, I am going to share my favorite funny stories of other people's kids. I am currently kind of like an aid in a 1st grade class (not a big fan, I like younger kids. They are funnier!) and working in a preschool. At preschool this week I was asking a little girl to name the professions of the plastic toys we were playing with. When she got to the fire fighter she said, "You know what? This one time I saw a lady firefighter and she was totally using her princess hose to put out a fire! Isn't that so cool?! And then there was smoke all around her but she still looked like a princess to me."
Kids are so cute!!!
I'm sorry about your camera! No fun. :( And I do find that story about the princess firefighter very adorable. Kids are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI just love listening to kids talk! I think parents get so tired of their kids talking that they forget how hilarious and freakin' adorable their kids actually are. That's fun that you get to work with kids! Are you going into childhood education? (I feel dumb for not knowing that....)
ReplyDeleteSorry about the camera, ours is about to go. Hopefully it holds on a little longer. Crazy times are some of the best times, (sometimes).
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the birthday card! You guys are the BEST! :) Loves!