9/12/09

looc os era iiw

Our Gale parents were nice enough to give us a new form of entertainment this past weekend. Scott and Dan have spend many hours of enjoyment playing our new Wii this past week
Scott really loved boxing and got into it for sure. I get a good kick out of watching this video. Go ahead, watch it over and over, I think it just gets funnier each time too :)

Another talent my husband has is entertaining children. When we were visiting my uncle and aunt last week Scott and my cousins got into a dodgeball game, it was basically the kids vs. Scott.
Well, as you can see, our life is fun and "wii" are just so cool :)
P.S. I started up school again this week, be prepared for many funny stories :) This semester I am working in two different schools kind of like a teacher's aid and I can already tell, after one day of class, that these kids are going to bring many smiles to my face and yours!
Have a fun week and be sure to look for the roses among the thorns!

2 comments:

  1. Cassie, I find your life so entertaining. There was a lot going on in that basement...intense stuff. I am excited for all your stories. Also...I love that you used "wii" instead of "we". You are so clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very, very fun time is happening there! The first time Shane and I played WII we boxed...sore muscles for days afterwards. Made me feel like I was completely out of shape. That's after hauling kids around all day. I can't wait to hear funny stories about other peoples kids... :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete

background