9/7/09

noitacav

This year for KFC (Kinghorn Family Conference) we went to Maryland and had a blast!

We saw amazing things...





We hung out with cool people...




We made and ate tasty things...




We shared amazing talents...



my husband's talent of making friends with barbwire...
our amazing talent of being in two places at once!


words just don't describe...
We saw interesting creatures...


We shared special moments...

and ate more food...

We even made friends with the ocean!



Then we came to Utah and made memories with my family as well...


Our vacation was perfect, we had a great time and are more willing to be grown-ups since we have had some time to play with our families. Hooray for the summer!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had an absolute blast. I found the bugs horribly disgusting...but other than that...yay for vacations!!!
    P.S. I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so you've held a cicada in your hand! You haven't LIVED until you've done that... I'm happy you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete

background