We love you and are so grateful to have had your love and example in our lives.
You and Grandma are like second parents to us kids.
with your smile and your laugh.
We are going to miss you so much!
This weekend we had a tribute for you...all your boys put up the flag
and the girls wore green on their nails and in their hair, we know it's your favorite :)
We cried together and laughed together.
We will strive to follow your example of love,
laughter,
and service.
We will miss hearing your voice, seeing your smile, and getting your hugs.
I love you to forever and always Grandpa.
~Cassie
Thanks for the great tribute to your Grandpa. It made me cry, we're on the verge of losing mine and it's so hard. He looks like a wonderful man...something to aspire to return to... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Brooke, it made me cry too. He is a great man and has really helped my family become better. It's hard but I know death is part of the Plan of Salvation, it really helps those left behind get their priorities straight and get back on the right path :)
ReplyDeleteCassie, so sorry to hear about your grandpa! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteCassie, if you need a hug, let me know. I lost my grandpa earlier this year. Love you!
ReplyDeleteThat was a beautiful tribute to your awesome grandpa! I love the pic of your family sitting with your grandparents!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your grandpa. It is always hard to lose a loved one. What a comfort the gospel truly gies, but sometimes it is still just sad. I am glad that you have so many wonderful memories of him. Love ya.
ReplyDelete