12/4/09

potpal ym evol I

I love my laptop! At this moment I really wanted to post about our cute little Christmas tree but I didn't want to get up and get my camera...so I took pictures with my laptop :) So fun. I am so in love with technology.
...
We decided to use the space our aquarium is taking up for the month by decorating with it :) This year might be the only year that our presents will really be "under" our tree until we finish school and get a bigger tree. haha.
Just thought we would share some Christmas joy and let everyone else laugh at us like we laugh at ourselves :) Aren't we hilarious? :)
Oh! and did you notice that super cute star on top of our tree? I totally made that! I found an origami pattern for a star topper. So fun! I love being crafty :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! I want to make a cool star like that, too. Thanks for sharing the festiveness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your presents "under" the tree. So awesome. I wish I had a Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete

background