1/22/10

ffuts dna sgniht

What a week it has been :)
First of all, Scott got an amazing blood blister at work. Isn't he talented?

Tina, you will be so proud (along with the rest of you who say our blog is just pictures of food) because I will be splitting up the food with pictures of other things. We do have a life outside of food...I know...it's a deep thought.
So Scott and I had been talking about how we really like these amazing burritos called Texanos. They are found at a local mexican restaurant here in town. They include:
a spicy chicken inside
with fried potatoes,
a tortilla (duh), cheese, and sour cream.
So we decided to create our own Texano. It was a masterpeice! It will be a staple in our life now ;) I also made us orange julius'. It was a great night! We felt like royalty for sure :)

I also gave us haircuts this weekend.

Scott went longer than he ever has since I have known him without getting a haircut. This pile was a big pile for him :)
Before:
After: (didn't he do a good job making that weird face twice? :D )

So I also came up with another creation this week. I found out that Olive Garden's breadsticks (another one of the yummy things we enjoy at a restaurant) have garlic and oregano on top of them. So I recreated them using Scott's Mom's bread recipe.
They were DELICIOUS!
And the recipe made enough to last us a good half of the week...possibly longer if they hadn't been so amazing...we kind of ate them fast considering their delectableness.

And now, the moment you have all been waiting for...
dun
dun...

dun
dun...

dun
dun....





HOORAY! We would like to introduce you to the newest member of our family! His (we assume it is a he) name is Tiancum. If you think back to your knowledge of this Book of Mormon good guy, he gave people heartattacks...right? So, along with liking the name we decided it also fit him since he will be most likely give my mother, and possibly others, a heart attack when they come to visit us. hahahahahahaha. Yep. My husband came up with that one. But in all honesty, Mom we will do our best to keep you out of his way. :D

Isn't he just adorable?! We like him a lot. I even held him :)
Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Emily!!!!!!! If it weren't for Em we would still be lizard-less.

In more Kinghorn news, we invested in a small netbook for Scott this week. It came today, not long after our little guy got here. So Scott has had a very exciting day today! What with a new lizard and new computer, what else could a guy want?!?


So we are doing well, "hanging in there" and super happy :) Yay for happiness of life.

5 comments:

  1. YAY! :) congrats on finally getting your lizard! :) We got a new one this past week also, we now have our bearded dragon Drayco (which we've had a little over 2 years), and an Iguana now as well named Zeus! And we can't forget our new mammal friend lol, we let Mikylee get a pet bunny! :) So I know how you feel, it's exciting to get new pets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the lizard, he's a cutie...Yes, I feel a little weird after I typed that. Also, good job on the haircuts, one more reason you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see he has moved from the the one spot he sat in while I was there lol. I'm so happy I was able to bring him for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie! You cut your own hair? I'm amazed! And...your food looks delicious. We should do another combined dinner so that you can wow us with all your cooking creations. Tyler makes a killer pizza :) Also, yes, I think your lizard is cute. And I like the name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know randy wants to name our next son teancum errr tiancum? (I have no idea how to spell that...) hahaha. Love the lizard!

    ReplyDelete

background