1/20/10

gat sgniht eerht

I really enjoy doing these tags, especially when I shouldn't be wasting time doing them...dear homework, get over it!

3 Names I go by:
1. Cassie
2. Cassandra Lynn (mostly just grandma calls me this)
3. Cassie Lynn (mostly just Dad and he kind of slurs it all together, haha, really cute of him...or ahem, I mean manly Dad, really manly.)

3 Jobs I have had:
1. Journey's-working with handicapped adults and chidlren
2. BYU-Idaho Catering
3. BYU-Idaho Academic Technology Lab Assistant-currently

3 Places I have lived:
1. Rexburg, ID (5-ish years here and there)
2. Vernal, UT (18 years)
3. LasVegas, NV (6 months here and there)

3 Favorite Drinks:
1. Strawberry Fanta
2. Milk
3. Anything with sugar in it :)

3 T.V. Shows I watch:
1. Criminal Minds
2. Law and Order SVU
3. NCIS

3 Places I have been:
1. Orlando, FL
2. New Jersey
3. BRAZIL

3 people who text me regularly: (I don't text…so I'll change it to call)
1. Scott
2. Tina
3. All my family members

3 Favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Rice
3. MEAT

3 Favorite books:
1. Book of Mormon (good one Brooke!)
2. FableHaven
3. Mercer Mayor books and any other childhood books

3 Favorite Colors:
1. Yellow
2. Blue
3. White

3 Favorite Hobbies:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Organizing
3. Cooking (this one is a new found hobby...didn't know I could do it until I got married)

3 Things you can find in my refrigerator:
1. Milk
2. Eggs
3. Leftovers, for Scott...which only last until he gets home.

3 Things I do everyday:
1. Wake up
2. Get on the internet
3. Spend time with my amazing husband

3 Things I am good at:
1. as of late-wasting time
2. being organized
3. making something out of nothing

People I want to tag: (feel free to be like me even if I don't tag you!)
1. Ally
2. Tenika
3. Jessi

2 comments:

  1. Cassie! I didn't know you watched Criminal Minds! It's like my favorite! And NCIS is Tyler's favorite. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for playing, it's always good to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete

background